Return and Refund Policy
Last updated: October 15, 2020
Thank you for shopping at Start Sure.
If, for any reason, You are not completely satisfied with a purchase We invite You to review our policy on refunds and returns.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to Start Sure LLC, PO Box 228 Mill Neck, NY 11765.
- Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us
- Service refers to the Website.
- Website refers to Start Sure, accessible from https://startsure.co/
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Unless otherwise disclosed and signed off on, You are entitled to cancel Your insurance policy at any time without giving any reason for doing so and receive a pro-rata refund of any unearned portion of your payment. While the majority of policies can be canceled without penalty, certain insurance policies are subject to minimum earned premium. In the case that minimum earned premium provisions apply to your policy, your refund will be subject to the specific terms of such and you will be provided proper notification and be required to sign acknowledging such.
In order to exercise Your right of cancellation, You must inform Us of your decision by means of a clear statement. You can inform us of your decision by:
*By email: [email protected]
We will reimburse You no later than 14 days from when you cancel. We will use the same means of payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.